• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Has The XX & XS Sets

Would be nice if they also made penny nose pads also....

OK, I'm going to show my abject ignorance on the topic but is the manufacturing process so expensive that the aftermarket is not jam-packed with replacement rubber sets for every X Metal style?

The XX nose pieces haven't been available from Oakley for awhile but there were plenty of temple/earsock kits but never nose pieces.

I'm honestly not sure why they were never available as an aftermarket option until now, maybe they are harder to manufacturer? I doubt it but you never know. Can't say about the Penny.

Linegear updated their site and now shows the complete sets for the XX and XS. I have been checking everyday, finally have some on order and can soon show off the X Man's and Edsjunk's work.
**LINEGEAR** Oakley Custom Replacement Lens shop.
Good luck to those who have been waiting.

Oakley consider xyz optics to give the best focus point of vision. Does company like VL / Linegear or Exovista consider the same approach for the curve 8 base lens to ensure end customer don get giddiness. Or they just focus on the lens tint tats all. Any experience which of the 3 after market company produces the clearest lens....? Thks for any advice rendered since my Xmetal is use for day to day usage, need ensure i don feel giddy when i commit to buy.

Back