• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Items

Hmmm. I think those should work on the 24K XX instead of using the black ones. Trying to picture the light gray shocks and socks on the thing now.

I think if I can convince them to make light grey nose bombs as well I'd definitely buy the set.
I'll order some light grey nose bombs, if they will make them....

So what do you guys think of Linegear? Is their stuff good quality? I'm thinking of ordering some lenses and rubber pieces.

So what do you guys think of Linegear? Is their stuff good quality? I'm thinking of ordering some lenses and rubber pieces.

Linegear products are good, oem quality or the closest.... rubbers are tight and lenses are almost like oakleys...

They are the same size as Oakley Juliet ones so I believe they'll fit - but at a stretch. And they won't be as big (important if you have a lack of nosebridge like I do)

Anyone know if linegear juliet nosebombs can fit XX X-metal?

Does anyone know if you can order just a set of ear socks? Seeing that you get 2 sets of pads and shocks a single set of socks gives you 2 complete sets......

Back