• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Ohayou Daisuke! Nice to see you here, we've done much business and certain to do more. I'm actually expecting a delivery from you today to complete a pair of X Man customs..
As stated previously we appreciate your efforts to offer unique replacement parts to keep these little pieces of art alive.
X2 ^^^^^^

I have ordered from Linegear before. Top Notch in my opninion

wow, i like seeing support for the aftermarket lens guys after reading so much hate on this forum on this particular topic....

i have never used any of your products, but there is a chance i will in the future (and i´ll disregard the non OEM haters like i have for the last several months)

glad you´re here :)

wow, i like seeing support for the aftermarket lens guys after reading so much hate on this forum on this particular topic....

i have never used any of your products, but there is a chance i will in the future (and i´ll disregard the non OEM haters like i have for the last several months)

glad you´re here :)

He sells a lot more than just lenses. Such as the best aftermarket rubbers, in a variety of colors. And screws and washers and Mars C-clamps. And he always provides great service.

wow, i like seeing support for the aftermarket lens guys after reading so much hate on this forum on this particular topic...
I see Daisuke more as a rubber supplier/ hardware than an aftermarket lens guy. I suspect that others feel similarly but as the manufacturer itself has decided to no longer support this product why shouldn't we embrace someone who is willing to?

So glad to have you here! I've been VERY pleased with my Red Juliet rubber kit. Great quality, can't wait to order a couple more sets! I also ordered the Ruby clear lenses to wear in those Juliets at work, very happy with the lens quality as well! I get so many compliments on my glasses!

Last edited:
I see Daisuke more as a rubber supplier/ hardware than an aftermarket lens guy. I suspect that others feel similarly but as the manufacturer itself has decided to no longer support this product why shouldn't we embrace someone who is willing to?
not sure - that´s the same question i ask myself...

this obviously is not the thread for it, but i can attach easily 10-12 threads where people will openly bash anything aftermarket (including Linegear) that is non OEM...

and as i have said a few times in other threads, what people think about any aftermarket part i get is meaningless....

if i wanna buy Linegear/Revant or whatever lenses or aftermarket accessories i want, i will gladly post them on this forum even knowing that a ton of people grow V´s and start crying about OEM stuff....

gonna have to get some Linegear stuff for my new Polished/Fire Juliets :)

not sure - that´s the same question i ask myself...

this obviously is not the thread for it, but i can attach easily 10-12 threads where people will openly bash anything aftermarket (including Linegear) that is non OEM...

and as i have said a few times in other threads, what people think about any aftermarket part i get is meaningless....

if i wanna buy Linegear/Revant or whatever lenses or aftermarket accessories i want, i will gladly post them on this forum even knowing that a ton of people grow V´s and start crying about OEM stuff....

gonna have to get some Linegear stuff for my new Polished/Fire Juliets :)

Yes, not the thread...

But most discussions around the optical quality of aftermarkets are objective, not "hating" or "bashing". Nor are people discriminating against those who use them; information is provided and people are free to do what they want. And LG rubbers are highly regarded here; I have half a dozen sets myself. The drama you're protesting is in your imagination... :D

But anyway, :focus:

And again, welcome, Daisuke! :hi:

Last edited:
he's the only guy making "stuff" for us to where Oakley dropped the ball........I prefer oem infinite hero violet or ducati red rubber kits....but it doesn't exist.......he listens to his customer base and the quality is...well... typical Japanese quality.

Back