• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

yep, that´s my point...

i couldn´t find chrome iridium shields for my RadarLocks, because they don´t exist, so i went with RevantOptics Lenses....

then i was told that i was going to go blind, have headaches, get the common cold, have to fight the ebola virus, dodge moving cars while walking to the park and my dog was going to get Parvo by buying RevantOptics Lenses....

i didn´t care - i just laughed at them.....

p.s.
i´m not blind and my dog doesn´t have Parvo....
Lol.......

nice to see you guys on the forum. i just received a couple sets of rubbers from you in the mail today for one of my X Squared frames. The temple shocks fit perfect. did you change your sizing on them? in the past they were always too big and i had to trim them down a bit.

this time they were spot on. :)

Last edited:
I agree. Some good stuff comes out of Japan.
I am very happy to hear this. I think many good products not just sunglasses rubbers ;) come from America, France, England, Singapore...and other countries..... when the maker put the attention to detail and customer satisfaction which add value to the buyer.

I see Daisuke more as a rubber supplier/ hardware than an aftermarket lens guy. I suspect that others feel similarly but as the manufacturer itself has decided to no longer support this product why shouldn't we embrace someone who is willing to?

Yes, exactly.... Linegear openly supports Oakley Inc. because if the old man keep Oakley going, we all can make a living.... hahaha .... Linegear is supporting the X-Metal lines, while Oakley Inc. busy designing new sunglasses and others. Linegear is focus on the different colors lenses according to your preference, customized rubbers color, as well as necessary like screw, washer, nosebridge, pin. Thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to serve you all.

Back