• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Yes, I have a lot of X-Metal, 2 to 3 each, over 20.... :cool-20: I like Romeo 1, and next is Juliet. Thank you.
This mite be stupid but i once went on the website, pressed the inquiry button and asked if you guys made cleared colored rubbers. I would appreciate it if you can get back to me on this one even if you tell me thats stupid I would accept it. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

This mite be stupid but i once went on the website, pressed the inquiry button and asked if you guys made cleared colored rubbers. I would appreciate it if you can get back to me on this one even if you tell me thats stupid I would accept it. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thank you for inquiry. We don't have the clear color rubber. Hope you get what you need. :)

:welcome: and thank you for providing us oak community the rubber kits and various parts the pennies are a great addition it would be nice to complete all the x metal line with the romeo 2s rubber kits as well although at the moment I don't own any linegear rubber kits will definitely own some sets in the near future.

Yeah, right, now demand is still small. Before a product is ready, development take time and cost. Thanks for understanding. ;)

Might be an idea to show some of our Linegear stuff as Daisuke is here?

Top is a Livestrong-inspired carbon Juliet with yellow Linegear rubber all round. The pair below had a stripped orbital screw, replacements from Daisuke gave it a new lease of life.

Arigatō gozaimashita!

image.jpg

View attachment 118231

Back