• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Heres a question @Linegear Official ,

Why dont you guys make a blue rubber thats a dark blue like oakleys original?

When we started we focus on differentiating our items from the old man at Oakley, so we can survive and we continue to focus on this small area. So you may find Linegear rubbers color different than Oak ones. But red is quite similar, existed buyers said so. Domo (thank you) :hi:

Why dont we make a poll on what rubber kits or things we would like to see from linegear.id like to see some vaults to carry these things.because the x-metal soft vaults are all but gone.......
Totally agree with X-Man , as much as I love my Romeos, it's a pain bringing them out and keeping them somewhere when I go indoors or when night falls. A vault would be totally cool .

Blue rubbers from Linegear
Just tuned by X man and new lens from Ebay
These are everyday glasses so i didnt have Mark refinish

IMG_20141215_134722_054_zpse06b1071.jpg

IMG_20141215_135528_980_zps6f77e828.jpg

Blue rubbers from Linegear
Just tuned by X man and new lens from Ebay
These are everyday glasses so i didnt have Mark refinish

Hi Freak (what is your firstname?) Your Juliet looks wonderful. Thank you and I am glad that Linegear rubber add color to your frame. Can I put this picture on my Facebook page? This will help other customize their frame? :D I will put your ID so if people want to contact you, they can find you here. ;)

IMG_20141215_135528_980_zps6f77e828.jpg

IMG_20141215_134722_054_zpse06b1071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time i purcashe some rubber (third party), but when i'm received my order from linegear, i know which one good rubber earshock and where's the cheap ones. Thanks daisuke for your quality of earshock. Little bit late arrived to bali because so many public holiday in bali for this month hahaha

Back