• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Lenses Arrived But....

I had the same problem with their xx x metal lenses. The right lens was too think and off and the orbital wouldn't close tight enough. They came with the glasses as an extra so I'm not worried. I'll buy OEM Oakley or have the doc chop some up.

Hmmm was planning on spending the extra $$$ for Linegear lenses for my R1 but having second thoughts now, I'm still planning to buy the rubbers from them but have to think about the lenses

Hmmm was planning on spending the extra $$$ for Linegear lenses for my R1 but having second thoughts now, I'm still planning to buy the rubbers from them but have to think about the lenses
Yeah, I'm hearing far too many fitting issues to be confident in buying their lenses.

The problem isn't the lenses, it's the frames. Romeos have a huge variance pair to pair, even orbital to orbital on the same pair

The problem isn't the lenses, it's the frames. Romeos have a huge variance pair to pair, even orbital to orbital on the same pair
But Brett28 above had issues with the XX as well which is why I'm a little apprehensive about buying the XX and XS lenses I want from LG.

Although I do wonder how all the lenses fit in all the example pics that LG has.

Back