• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Lenses Arrived But....

Thanks bro! Keeping the ice for a new frame, hope they fit. LG lenses are good and their service is top notch but
I got disappointed when they didn't fit. Q is right, it's with the frames.
bro, be brave and break out the sandpaper. you only need minor tweaks to make sure the lens fits the orbital. just look for the points that are hitting the frame too early and sand it down abit at a time. otherwise send it to one of us (doc, me, Q, razr) and im sure we can handle it. of course send it with the frames- most times the lenses need to be matched to the particular frame for the R1

bro, be brave and break out the sandpaper. you only need minor tweaks to make sure the lens fits the orbital. just look for the points that are hitting the frame too early and sand it down abit at a time. otherwise send it to one of us (doc, me, Q, razr) and im sure we can handle it. of course send it with the frames- most times the lenses need to be matched to the particular frame for the R1

Who the hell is razr

would the finest sandpaper do it masterrip? before i was afraid but maybe i will do it since i have one extra lens to spare! lol!

Latest Posts

Back