• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Order

Or we could tag in with your order. I would be in for two rubber sets.

I'm considering a set if they would get the darker blue Juliet kits back. But may want a set for my XS

I am placing a descent sized order, but am waiting for a few items to become available. Lingear said they should be in stock by the middle of this month.

Would be willing to help out if you are willing to wait a little bit. PM me what you are looking, I may already have what you need.

i'm thinking of ordering 1 set of rubber kit for the juliets as well so if someone would do a group buy, i might join.

Yeah shipping is kind of high. Man I wished thread would have been here sooner...lol. I just placed multiple LineGear orders. For what it is worth...I have one set of LineGear on my X Squared and it is really nice.

So is anyone still down to join in on an order? I think I'm going to order some stuff soon.

Also, has anyone ordered Linegear's c-clip rings before? I'm wondering of their quality compared to OEM.

I would love too get in but it appears they do not have the dark blue rubbers available for Juliets, at least they don't show them on eBay. I might email them to ask.

Back