• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear rubber color suggestion for Juliet

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
I have a polished Juliet frame that I am going to have my bro @Chris A Hardaway cut some polarized chrome lenses for me soon. I am going to get some new rubber kits, with a polished frame and chrome polar lenses…think I should stick with black rubber (and I have OEM) or perhaps get a set of sand gray or white?

I also have a pair of 24K polar iridium lenses….was going to put them in my Ducatti frame and putt all black rubbers on, but am now looking for a separate black carbon frame. I thought about sending another x-metal or polished frame out to have it cerekoted in black. Either was, a black frame with 24K lenses…think black rubber is the way to go? I think so….maybe even for the above frame with chrome lenses….but I THINK the sand gray might go better. Not sure…opinions please? Thanks!

Black matches everything when you're talking about rubbers for X Metals, especially Juliets IMHO. Like grip tape on a bike.

But...changing up is good for the soul. I'd go with your sand gray idea, or maybe charcoal. I don't think you could screw up polished / chrome even if you chose pink.

:cool-33: