• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Rubber Sets

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
You guys see that Linegear has rubber sets for all X-metals on ebay now? Including Romeo 1 gaskets. Someone should test those out for us...

I actually ordered some gaskets and will let you all know how they compare to OEM...they look great in the pictures though...

I was thinking of getting the green set of rubber, and some custom green lenses on my plasma Romeo 1.

Mickle- are they installed and look like the real ones?

Yup, I grabbed a set of the R1 rubbers, nose bombs and gaskets. Compared to stock they look and feel very close in quality. I've never had to purchase OEM rubbers or gaskets, so I can't truly say how they match up against stocks, but for the price and lack of availability from anywhere else (especially the gaskets) I think they're worth it.

Here's my thread on them...http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-x-metal-purchases/7231-finally-romeos-can-worn.html

Wow I ordered from Linegear on the 10th and it is only the 13th and I had a post office slip waiting in my mailbox. They sure do ship fast to the US!

Back