• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear rubber tear

I just placed my first Linegear order yesterday for a couple of violet rubber sets. This thread will come handy when I install those. Thanks guys!

Personally I shove the end of the sock up the dispenser hole of a gel hand sanitizer pump, pinch along the edges, and pump until the sock is completely filled. I then spread some extra hand sanitizer over the stem, especially the tip,
I didn't need the rest of your post...

I "finished" after the word tip...

Thanks...

I didn't need the rest of your post...

I "finished" after the word tip...

Thanks...
uploadfromtaptalk1429303371741.jpg

The stem on the violet linegear earsock that I installed also ripped. It is very minor that I just happened to notice it one day. Not a big deal but something that is in the back of my mind always. I have noticed the 'seems' on them but don't consider these defects.

The stem on the violet linegear earsock that I installed also ripped. It is very minor that I just happened to notice it one day. Not a big deal but something that is in the back of my mind always. I have noticed the 'seems' on them but don't consider these defects.

Its funny only one of them was tight the other one slide on like butter, I even switched the ear stem as My OCD kicked in, it didnt matter
Glad to hear im not the only one
I started to think it was operator error

I have a plasma frame I will be cloning for IH.
I will see how that goes