• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear X-Squared issue

psychephylax

Oakley Expert
Smithtown, NY
uploadfromtaptalk1439836110330.jpg
Hey guys, I have a few linegear replacement rubber pieces but they did not update the design of the temple shocks to match Oakley so I always have a problem where they start to work themselves out.... Very annoying

the other issue is your washers in your ear stems might be worn enough that it pinches where the rubbers go. that makes them not stay in also.

i have a coupe sets of linegear temple rubbers, they only need to trimmed on pairs with worn ear stem washers. my sets with like new ear stem washers never have a problem.

Just a heads up on LG users here.

I unfortunately found out yesterday that LG rubbers is appetizing to pest (not sure if it is cockroach or a mice) compared to OEM rubbers.
It "chewed" a portion of a newly installed LG nose bomb of my Penny that I stashed inside my wooden locker at work for only a few hours.
I am sure about this since it didn't touch the watch rubber straps which are also stashed in the locker several days now and no sign it got interested in the OEM ear sock of the said Penny. It successfully ruined my day.....good thing I was able to locally source a replacement today (still LG) but I wont be able to get my hand in it til Friday.
I guess more time for me to clean again and again and again and again the Penny as I wait.
:mad::mad::mad:

Just a heads up on LG users here.

I unfortunately found out yesterday that LG rubbers is appetizing to pest (not sure if it is cockroach or a mice) compared to OEM rubbers.
It "chewed" a portion of a newly installed LG nose bomb of my Penny that I stashed inside my wooden locker at work for only a few hours.
I am sure about this since it didn't touch the watch rubber straps which are also stashed in the locker several days now and no sign it got interested in the OEM ear sock of the said Penny. It successfully ruined my day.....good thing I was able to locally source a replacement today (still LG) but I wont be able to get my hand in it til Friday.
I guess more time for me to clean again and again and again and again the Penny as I wait.
:mad::mad::mad:

animals love to eat soy based rubber and wire coatings. it's the reasons rodent's (especially Squirrels) like to eat engine harnesses and wiring on cars. it's pretty common unfortunately.

Latest Posts

Back