• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR

i did notice blue rubber kits on ebay the other day, not the sky blue but what looked to be the same shade as oem ichiro blue.

If we could only get them to make those R2 lens retaining pins...I don't know how to get the specs off the one I have.

If we could only get them to make those R2 lens retaining pins...I don't know how to get the specs off the one I have.
Send it to someone. Or go to a local hardware store and try to match the threads to a screw gauge (hopefully they have metric screw gauges that small).

I bought the red set from him....they look pretty damn orange to me,the first pair of glasses in my x-metal custom thread are a linegear red set....you tell me

I bought the red set from him....they look pretty damn orange to me,the first pair of glasses in my x-metal custom thread are a linegear red set....you tell me
They look red to me. LOL

I also have the red set from LG as well.

I want an orange set to go with some Fire lenses. Right now the only options are the red which I already have with some red lenses and yellow. Not sure how the yellow set would work with FIre lenses.

Back