• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR

They look red to me. LOL

I also have the red set from LG as well.

I want an orange set to go with some Fire lenses. Right now the only options are the red which I already have with some red lenses and yellow. Not sure how the yellow set would work with FIre lenses.
I've got a yellow set on my XS/Fire. I like them. I'll post a picture in a bit...

XS/Fire with LG yellow rubbers.
maqebaru.jpg
yqe7y8y3.jpg
qure5aru.jpg
gujepuma.jpg

That looks killer!

For some reason my Fire lenses are much more orange than yours though. I think my lenses were more towards the middle of the sheet, I guess.

I don't know what to think of Linegear.

On the one hand, I definitely appreciate 3rd party lens and rubber support on the x metal models that have been abandoned by Oakley. On the other hand, the reduction in lens demand for an already niche set of sunglasses makes it more likely that Oakley drops support for the currently still supported models.

In the end, I guess O's support level is disappointing but we hasten the bitter end of that support by taking business elsewhere... :eek:

That looks killer!

For some reason my Fire lenses are much more orange than yours though. I think my lenses were more towards the middle of the sheet, I guess.

That's interesting. Could you post a picture? I would actually like to have a more orange set along with an orange set of rubbers. Maybe LG will start producing some orange. Hopefully they make a purple as well to match the IH. LG really does make some quality rubbers. I can't speak for the lenses as I try to keep all my lenses Oakley.

Does anybody have a side-by-side pic comparing the oem green rubber kit to linegear's green? Cant seem to find anything with both sitting next to each other, and I got a pair of emerald iridiums dying to be thrown into my polished hammerstem juliets...

Does anybody have a side-by-side pic comparing the oem green rubber kit to linegear's green? Cant seem to find anything with both sitting next to each other, and I got a pair of emerald iridiums dying to be thrown into my polished hammerstem juliets...

If you can get your hands on the Oakley Pearl Green rubbers you won't regret it. I just put my emerald iridium in a polished juliet with the OEM green rubber and they look amazing. I even like them more than my IH juliet.

Back