• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Links needed for 12 Guage carbon fibre strap

Redgum21

Oakley Beginner
Hi folks.
Have managed to break one of the steel pin links on the carbon fibre strap on my 12 guage.
Hoping some friendly might be able to assist in locating spares (or may even have one themselves they could sell me).
I'm in Australia and impossible to get them here.
Grateful any assistance!

Hi folks.
Have managed to break one of the steel pin links on the carbon fibre strap on my 12 guage.
Hoping some friendly might be able to assist in locating spares (or may even have one themselves they could sell me).
Grateful any assistance!
Just out of curiosity... How did you break the steel pin? Did you pull on the bracelet (or did it get caught to something else mimicking a "pulling" effect)?
Did you already try Oakley Australia? If yes then Frank is right... Best bet is in the exchange section.
I'm sure someone here might be willing to part with their extra links... Especially for the right price. Good luck with your search!

Hi folks.
Grateful any assistance!
Did you contact Oakley?

Back