• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LinusOBerlin´s 1000th Post

Dear Forum Members,
first of all I would like to say thank you to be here and having a good time together.

Since I joined the Forum in February I made a lot of new experiences and also learned a lot of new things concerning Oakley stuffs, "met" other great Forum members with their enormous knowledge.

I know this Forum quite for a long time/years but decided to join this year and now, it´s one of the first things I am doing in the morning and one of my last things I am doing in the evening to check Forum Threads :) LOL

A lot of things changed since I am in here as my collection is growing up very quick, I´m collecting Oakleys since the Mid 90s and it is part of my life.

Also it is a pleasure that I received a lot of positive Feedbacks and Likes on every single Thread I was acting in and also thankful to become new friends here.

Special thanks to :

@QLR1, the first one who replied to my first post ;), @kronin323 ,my "database" ;)
@Litos, @roblaudrup, @GH4AU @lazafari @Fernando@ptownphil @OakleyFreak@pjd1234, @BHarry always a pleasure.

As well I would like to mention @GRFMotorsports, thank you for your positive "criticism" concerned to on one of my Post in the thread WOAYWT several months ago, you asked me for pictures outside and without stickers and I adopted it but still keep some Oakleys with stickers ;)

And last but not least @washi me sensie thank you for helping out those People in Nepal who needed such suppport and help that you gave them.

Anyway I´m happy to be here and let´s see what the future will bring ;)

So back to Topic, today I got my 1000th post and want to share my XS collection:

Thanks for watching

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Awesome XS, @LinusOBerlin! It feels like you've been on here for a long time, already.

I can hardly believe you remembered that I responded to your first post. Glad that I made you feel welcome. Here's to the first of many milestone posts.

Thank you I am feeling the same as I have been on here for a long time.

And you see you're first again ;)

Congrats on the 1000 and that's quite a collection of XS you have there! As for the critique, your welcome! lol Anyone can put on a pair of shades and take a pic. That thread is for what your wearing, not just trying on. ;) By all means please keep some pairs with stickers! As a self proclaimed shelf whore I completely understand! There are some pairs that I just wont wear. Looking forward to your next 1000 posts and welcome to the X000 post club!

Back