1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

Dear Forum Members,
    first of all I would like to say thank you to be here and having a good time together.

Since I joined the Forum in February I made a lot of new experiences and also learned a lot of new things concerning Oakley stuffs, "met" other great Forum members with their enormous knowledge.

I know this Forum quite for a long time/years but decided to join this year and now, it´s one of the first things I am doing in the morning and one of my last things I am doing in the evening to check Forum Threads :) LOL

A lot of things changed since I am in here as my collection is growing up very quick, I´m collecting Oakleys since the Mid 90s and it is part of my life.

Also it is a pleasure that I received a lot of positive Feedbacks and Likes on every single Thread I was acting in and also thankful to become new friends here.

Special thanks to :

@QLR1, the first one who replied to my first post ;), @kronin323 ,my "database" ;)
    @Litos, @roblaudrup, @GH4AU @lazafari @Fernando@ptownphil @OakleyFreak@pjd1234, @BHarry always a pleasure.

As well I would like to mention @GRFMotorsports, thank you for your positive "criticism" concerned to on one of my Post in the thread WOAYWT several months ago, you asked me for pictures outside and without stickers and I adopted it but still keep some Oakleys with stickers ;)

And last but not least @washi me sensie thank you for helping out those People in Nepal who needed such suppport and help that you gave them.

Anyway I´m happy to be here and let´s see what the future will bring ;)

So back to Topic, today I got my 1000th post and want to share my XS collection:

Thanks for watching

LinusOBerlin´s 1000th Post - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Awesome XS, @LinusOBerlin! It feels like you've been on here for a long time, already.

I can hardly believe you remembered that I responded to your first post. Glad that I made you feel welcome. Here's to the first of many milestone posts.

3. YakuzaFloralGangsta

Thank you I am feeling the same as I have been on here for a long time.

And you see you're first again ;)

QLR1 likes this.
  4. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Congrats on your 1,000 post. You have a great collection.

I always like seeing what the next metal you are wearing on that day.

thisguy and YakuzaFloralGangsta like this.
  5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Congrats on a great x-squared collection and hitting 1,000 posts!

YakuzaFloralGangsta likes this.
  6. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Congrats on 1000. I went through 2000 recently without really noticing so didn't do any sort of milestone post - will have to wait for 3000!

7. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Lol... You can always do a late post. I ended up doing just that for post #6000. It was closer to 6100 when everything fell into place.

Last edited: 6/10/15
  8. YakuzaFloralGangsta

Thank you, also a pleasure to see you wearing great stuffs :)

Brettc10 likes this.
  9. YakuzaFloralGangsta

Thank you so much

Thank you, as Q said still time to deliver ;)

10. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Congrats on the 1000 and that's quite a collection of XS you have there! As for the critique, your welcome! lol Anyone can put on a pair of shades and take a pic. That thread is for what your wearing, not just trying on. ;) By all means please keep some pairs with stickers! As a self proclaimed shelf whore I completely understand! There are some pairs that I just wont wear. Looking forward to your next 1000 posts and welcome to the X000 post club!