• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Liquidation Sale............

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Members....over the next month or so I will be selling Genuine Oakley products here on the Forum. I will ONLY be the middle man. I list per his request and HE sets the prices. He doesn't have the time to do all the "leg work" Payment will be by PayPal to him only. He has numerous cases available and shipping is available. All sales will be by PM only to me. No sales will be discussed with ANY other members and it is of course first come, first served. That I believe is the ONLY way to keep it fair. This person has accumulated 17 years of Genuine merchandise and it all has to go. Rest assured that it is all Genuine Oakley. You will see some pretty cool things along the way....prototype stuff and rare stuff....I can tell you right now that he has NO Bob Heads or Medusas. Most of his stuff is "display" related meaning "in case" stuff. Stands, pictures, postcards, display cases, cabinets, cubes, tables, mirrors, risers.etc.... There will be no "bulk" sales of any kind. Please remember...I ONLY list per his request.....Any haggling, dealing etc must be approved by him. I am offering it to you for him because you're all nuts for Oakley stuff. He prefers you buying instead of going the eBay route. Thanks members and enjoy!

BTW...No "pre-selling"...just stay tuned to the "Exchange" section for items....I list as he gives me pics and descriptions. And also I will respond to PMs when I can....this is not going to take over my life! Lol

Some people reacted to this post.
i am already in line waiting haha

Ok, you've got my attention..... on with the cool stuff!

tick tock tick tock........ will be waiting

Username Hidden said:
i am already in line waiting haha

hey bro, your on my spot, I was here first. you are actually stepping on my sleeping bag.. please move back a little :wink:

Username Hidden said:
hey bro, your on my spot, I was here first. you are actually stepping on my sleeping bag.. please move back a little :wink:

hey, hey you guys... I was here since before he thought of that sale.. hahahahaha... !!!!

When I first say the title I thought you were gonna sell some of those CL finds..... Does he have any racing related stuff you are aware of?

Maybe a Scotty Cannon car or two....not sure...going to go through everything Monday

All right let's do it...

Mine mine mine. Sold sold sold. I will take it all!!!! Sight unseen. Money talks. Ready to send cash.

Top that!!!!!!

Back