• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Liquidation Sale............

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
BTW...No "pre-selling"...just stay tuned to the "Exchange" section for items....I list as he gives me pics and descriptions. And also I will respond to PMs when I can....this is not going to take over my life! Lol

Both Spines are spoken for and 1 Steel Core......

I see that didnt last long

Some people reacted to this post.
So you already have prices???

I believe Cube BNIB are $350....28" Countertops $450 and Steel Core $550....I'm going Monday to start cleaning....but don't quote me until I talk to him. 90% of the cases are like new......

Username Hidden said:
this is not going to take over my life! Lol

Famous last words...

damn dude you got a lot of display stuff to sell . . . .
good luck!

Now I know why I can never find any good display items. This guy has them all in his basement...

Im guessing this guy wasnt a sales rep but more like part of the store set up crew. Or just had really good connections. Its a lot to digest all at once.

I wonder if British Airways will allow me that triple-wide as hand-luggage?

:laugh:

NOTE: As of now NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE! This is NOT my call but his....This may change down the road but as of now thats what he wants to do. Please do not take it personal...hes has too many bad experiences shipping overseas. Sorry guys!

Haha. I was joking.

Back