• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Liquidation Sale............

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Haha. I was joking.
Oh that wasn't aimed at you! Hahaha....Just bad timing on my part.....I wish I could help you members out across the pond but I am his listing guy only.....I;m sure after this gets rolling it will change...Once I tell him how many good guys live overseas I'm sure he will change his mind. I'll push for you guys!!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm not overseas... I'm in Canada.
About a 4 hour drive away from you.
Will you guys please ship to Canada?

I believe Canada is ok to ship to. Shipping will be a little more though. All prices posted are shipping in USA only. I'll inquire!

:confused: :confused:

As of now, per his decision, Canada and UK are the only International Shipping options. This is his decision entirely.

UPDATE: As of now the ONLY out of US shipping will be to Canada and the UK....ANY orders MUST be placed through PM....This way I have a record of who wants what and when.....If it comes down to a first come, first served item I know who gets items by the time stamp. Please do not place an order in a particular thread. I do not always go back and read the threads very often. I don't want someone to be left out.

1. Michael Jordan Mounted Cards are on hold....we do not know how many more we have until we start sorting next week.
2. Romeo 1 Gasket kits are also sold out until further notice....again we may have more but we are listing stuff as it is unpacked....and there is ALOT to unpack. Anymore will be listed as they become available.
3. PLEASE members understand that I am the middle man ONLY...I am listing these items PER HIS REQUEST... Any haggling, deals, discounts or bulk sales MUST be appoved by my buddy. I do not make any of these decisions. If you have a question about an item I cannot answer I have to consult him....and I will get back to you as he gets back to me. Thanks
4. Absolutely NO SHIPPING to Singapore! He has had too many deals gone bad.

Username Hidden said:
I'm not overseas... I'm in Canada.
About a 4 hour drive away from you.
Will you guys please ship to Canada?

If I still lived in Toronto...I'd already be in my car...:cool:

R u willing to ship to Hawaii? If so, Do u have any Oakley "medicine cabinets" for sale?

Username Hidden said:
4. Absolutely NO SHIPPING to Singapore! He has had too many deals gone bad.

Damn. A pity.

UPDATE: I will be with my buddy today from 11 to 4 going through boxes and cleaning. If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING this is the time to ask! PM me ........

Latest Posts

Back