• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Liquidation Sale............

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hi guys....... Most of today spent packaging a Double for shipment and moving cases. Wednesday will be another packing day and maybe a rummage day. Some new things to list. I'll do it tomorrow morning. Check the Exchange. Thanks members.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi guys....... Most of today spent packaging a Double for shipment and moving cases. Wednesday will be another packing day and maybe a rummage day. Some new things to list. I'll do it tomorrow morning. Check the Exchange. Thanks members.

Was the Double posted on the Forum? I may have missed it.

No.....Internet sale to CA

I'll be posting cases tomorrow.

THANKS DYERAUDIO!!!! just picked up my countertop yesterday and love it. you guys are awesome. if you need a case these guys are awesome. again thanks for the case. might have to come back to you guys if there still for say in a couple months haha

I am keeping my eyes peeled for the "case rates".

UPDATE: My buddy will be tied up for awhile with his "real" job....about 3 weeks....he will still have me list stuff but as far as going through alot of the boxes, that will have to wait. Orders placed for current listings will still be honored and shipped as long as inventory allows....Feel free to still ask questions as I will still be in contact with him throughout this time.....Thanks!

UPDATE: Seller is "taking a break" from eBay due to too many cry-babies over shipping......says more listings for the Oakley Forum coming soon....not sure what but I will post pics and prices as I receive them....I guess hes starting to realize that we are better customers than eBay customers and can conduct business without problems....stay tuned.......

Username Hidden said:
UPDATE: Seller is "taking a break" from eBay due to too many cry-babies over shipping......says more listings for the Oakley Forum coming soon....not sure what but I will post pics and prices as I receive them....I guess hes starting to realize that we are better customers than eBay customers and can conduct business without problems....stay tuned.......

Obviously. but great news nonetheless!

Latest Posts

Back