• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List Of Frogskin Lenses..

crj

Oakley Beginner
Which lenses have been used in oakley frogskins and are any of them pretty rare? I know pink iridium was pretty rare until the blacklight edition. Also maybe silver iridium is too?

no such lens as silver. complete list of official oakley produced frogskins lenses: blue, black, black P, bronze, bronze P, clear, chrome, emerald, fire, gold, grey, grey P, ice, pink, +red, red, ruby, yellow, 3D, and 24K.

Emerald is a pretty rare lens colour for Frogskins, I've never actually seen it in a pair of Frogskins but the rumour mill says the forthcoming Acid Tortoise range will include Emerald lenses. I've never heard of the slate lens colour option before.

i think H.I. Yellow is pretty rare.
it comes in the Knight Rider - Gentei and maybe in the second banana beat record too . . .

but the rares will be the 3d set!

Im sorry i meant chrome iridium.......what new acid series? Where did you hear about this?

and yes the 3d is the most rare!

Emerald is a pretty rare lens colour for Frogskins, I've never actually seen it in a pair of Frogskins but the rumour mill says the forthcoming Acid Tortoise range will include Emerald lenses. I've never heard of the slate lens colour option before.

The slate lens came in the KAWS x Oakley frogskins..

emerald was included in a few Petterson pairs. =)

Latest Posts

Back