• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Little ebay find...

riddick666

Oakley Expert
image.png
Found this on ebay... Picked it up for £10.. Apparently a hard case.. Can anyone tell me anything more about it

I believe it originally came with lens cleaner and a micro fiber towel of I'm not mistaken (which I very well could be.) I never had one but my brother did. Saw it last time I hung out with him. Had a big bottle of cleaner in it. Cool find, you don't see those for a good price every day!

That is the Tactical Phone Holder.... The lens kit looks like this.....the cloth goes in a zippered pouch on the back. I picked this up in Long Beach, CA off CL for $3

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447379340.920935.jpg

Last edited:
That is the Tactical Phone Holder.... The lens kit looks like this.....the cloth goes in a zippered pouch on the back. I picked this up in Long Beach, CA off CL for $3

View attachment 197121
Awesome! Thanks for the clarification; you sure they didn't have one that looked similar for a cleaning kit? It has a bottle of cleaning solution just like the one in your pic but is in a holder like the one the OP posted. Has a cloth in there as well. Maybe my bro just put that stuff in there because it fit so well, haha.

Also, more importantly, where can I get a giant bottle of that cleaning solution like that, lol. That would save so many trips back to the vault for refills!!!

i know its not a lense cleaning kit, although my cleaning kit that i picked up in orlando airport has thsame front patch as my orignal pick.i will stick a photo up later, guy had it advertised as a sunglasses case, am not gonna complain for 10 bucks :)

Back