1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hollygrove

hollygrove Oakley Beginner

..bought some Juliet's advertised as new, came today ( about 5 mins ago) blatantly not new, box is a bit scuffed and the centre of the frame is a bit lose...came with a note from seller apologizing for condition and he also enclosed a check for the full amount I'd paid plus shipping..cameras broke on my iPhone n iPad camera is dreadfull so I'll post pic off my gf digi camera when she gets in but I'm thinking they may be fake... Is it supposed to say Juliet or have a serial on the arms? Coz they don't have either...the arms themselves are really tight, came with box, coin, spare parts but no warranty papers, they look good and the frame matches box....plasma/emerald but I don't get why he'd refund full money AND still send shades...is this common practice so ppl keep their 100% feedback? Thanks for the help, I appreciate I can't do much without pics

Edit: sorry they did come with papers, we're underneath foam

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

weird. not common practice. BUT juliets do not have its name on the frame, and some had no serials (newer ones).. so may be real. im pm-ing you.

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

The packaging is a suggestion they are authentic...sending you a full refund is odd. And jeep in mind its a check....still has to clear. If it did.....I'd say whoopee and enjoy your new shades whether they need tuned or not

4. hollygrove

Yea after scouring pics n getting info, I'm 99% sure there real, just need to get pics up for you guys for confirmation.... How much is a tune up? It's only very slightly lose

5. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Tune ups are $75 including shipping charge back to you. I wouldn't even bother as loose as they are...you have a lot of useable life left

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

agreed, just use the life left in them if they arent too loose. only floppy ones need tuneups haha

7. hollygrove

That's applies in other areas of life aswell.lol

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Lol!!