• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Little Help Here People

hollygrove

Oakley Beginner
..bought some Juliet's advertised as new, came today ( about 5 mins ago) blatantly not new, box is a bit scuffed and the centre of the frame is a bit lose...came with a note from seller apologizing for condition and he also enclosed a check for the full amount I'd paid plus shipping..cameras broke on my iPhone n iPad camera is dreadfull so I'll post pic off my gf digi camera when she gets in but I'm thinking they may be fake... Is it supposed to say Juliet or have a serial on the arms? Coz they don't have either...the arms themselves are really tight, came with box, coin, spare parts but no warranty papers, they look good and the frame matches box....plasma/emerald but I don't get why he'd refund full money AND still send shades...is this common practice so ppl keep their 100% feedback? Thanks for the help, I appreciate I can't do much without pics

Edit: sorry they did come with papers, we're underneath foam

The packaging is a suggestion they are authentic...sending you a full refund is odd. And jeep in mind its a check....still has to clear. If it did.....I'd say whoopee and enjoy your new shades whether they need tuned or not

Yea after scouring pics n getting info, I'm 99% sure there real, just need to get pics up for you guys for confirmation.... How much is a tune up? It's only very slightly lose