• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Live Strong!

DPN

Oakley Beginner
Just got these in yesterday from an excellent forum member. I wore them today, and am pretty sure I will end up wearing them a good bit. Really like Fuel Cells, and love these.

CameraZOOM-20111027193004838.jpg
]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/vrpunk/Live Strong Fuel Cells/CameraZOOM-20111027193431753.jpg[/IMG]

CameraZOOM-20111027193158588.jpg
]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/vrpunk/Live Strong Fuel Cells/CameraZOOM-20111027192913479.jpg[/IMG]

love the earstem design of the fuel cell's. i love that inner accent piece which just screams to be turned into artwork, ala canvas fuel cell or Pendleton Fuel Cell.
this frame is just perfect to me, sadly as much as i love the fuel cell, i only have 3 so far. :( i've got to get more. I had these, but screamed lance armstrong to much, and me not knowing a damn thing about cycling i returned them haha. I have his SJ2 though.
Nice pickup!

I find these to be the better Lance Armstrong designs. Albeit it's probably the only one with any real design lol. Definitely a staple in my collection too though.

o_O I meant i wonder how they decided on what to put on the fuel cell's since they are so used to just throwing yellow icons and yellow earsocks on the livestrong frames.

i have a habit of being quite confusing.
my journey to 1,000 posts isn't going very smoothly...

OH! Haha that makes more sense. Yeah, the Fuel Cell's are probably one of the best frames to throw artwork on. Art, science, technology and functionality. Amazing!

nice pick up. I love these but i have never tried on a pair of fuel cells i like the gas cans so if they are similar i might like the fuel cells. One day i will own a pair

The fit on the Fuel Cell's are great compared to the Gascan's. The arms are actually curved so they don't pinch as badly, but the Nose Piece is smaller on them than the Gascan's. For me, that's a negative. To others, that may make it better. The Livestrong's are going relatively cheap at the Vault's. They still have one for around $70 at my local vault.

Back