• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Live Strong!

Nothing like the comfort of my radars but i do like the fit/feel of Fuel Cells.

Pft. The Flak's are definitely the most comfortable. I had them on my head the whole day at Six Flags and on top of my head at night, and completely forgot they were there. Which brings me to another memory; I was in line for Batman and saw a pair of sunnies out on the ground that resembled a Holbrook. Couldn't really tell, but that would ruin my day at Six Flags.

Also, any of the wire frames are amazing in terms of comfort. :)

I am not going to make another thread until I get them and can take some nice pictures. However, I just finalized a deal and sent payment on another pair.

No box/bag/case but supposedly in worn but near perfect condition...

Flak.jpg

Attachments

• Flak.jpg
    Flak.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Flak.jpg
    Flak.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 162
Nice ...I agree Flaks are great and seem to fit variety of heads...Ibought 8 after I "retired" just cuz I flipped for them when I tried them on I even have a Custom Polished Black/Jade pair...the only thing I dont like is the case I hate sliding the frames into it and feel like eventually the foam rubber will scratch the iridium so I have mine is Large Vaults and Hard cases lined with couple extra bags

Back