• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Livestrong Juliet

S-works

奥克利专家
Singapore
well... not really... more like Livestrong themed Juliet... :dance3:
Carbon with Black Iridium and yellow rubber kit from Linegear

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah... the thought did cross my mind... but i wanted to see what was the outcome of the linegear yellows before investing in the lenses
Seems the outcome was pretty good... so, i may contact the Doc soon... :wink:

I was contemplating doing this with my carbon frame. Looks amazing btw!! Was also thinking of the custom cut Livestrong lenses too, but it seems the only ones that the wording will run smoothly with the Juliet frame would be the SJ2 lenses and no one seems to sell these separate. You'd have to buy the whole set.

they would love good with the live strong engraving! i could probably engrave those for you! I always wanted to do this color combo myself.

I was contemplating doing this with my carbon frame. Looks amazing btw!! Was also thinking of the custom cut Livestrong lenses too, but it seems the only ones that the wording will run smoothly with the Juliet frame would be the SJ2 lenses and no one seems to sell these separate. You'd have to buy the whole set.

yeah... i used to own a Livestrong SJ2, till i sold it... now i wish i didn't...
oh well... will grab a cheap pair if it pops up...