• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Livestrong Scalpel With 00 Black Polarized?

wassaaaaaaaaaap

Oakley Expert
Honolulu
I just ran across a pair of Livestrong Scalpels today and noticed the label on the box as well as the serial# on the arm. The box states that it is a Livestrong scalpel with 00 black iridium polarized. The serial on the arm was 009095-13. I looked on the o-review and couldn't find it. I was just wondering what info any of you had on this particular item as I do like me a pair of scalpels. especially if they are hard to come by. How rare/hard to get is this pair? what is the retail price? Any buying price recommendations? Any of you got a pair?

The OO9095-13 is a part code rather than a serial number, but before your post I had not heard of the pair, which I imagine is extremely new. Most Livestrong eyewear is among the more common limited editions so 'time' is likely the best way to see how this pair compares to the regular releases. There is another Livestrong Scalpel, Polished Black - Black OO9095-10 which is not rare and in fact still available, so it could be the OO Black P is due to replace it.

I just ran across a pair of Livestrong Scalpels today and noticed the label on the box as well as the serial# on the arm. The box states that it is a Livestrong scalpel with 00 black iridium polarized. The serial on the arm was 009095-13. I looked on the o-review and couldn't find it. I was just wondering what info any of you had on this particular item as I do like me a pair of scalpels. especially if they are hard to come by. How rare/hard to get is this pair? what is the retail price? Any buying price recommendations? Any of you got a pair?

They're not that rare...they were availible at Sunglass Hut like a year ago when they were promoting the new LIVESTRONG campaign.

i got and traded a pair of them they are great glasses though about a year ago

yeah the date on the box was november 2011 i believe. are they still being produced or did they discontinue that model? either way it does look nice and the oo black is a great lens. I saw it on clearance at a local shop for like $100 I think i'll get it.

Back