• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale LNIB 24k Juliet Limited Edition # 453

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
You should be grateful that quattro is willing to hold these for you until Friday. Otherwise they would end up in display next to its big brother the 24K XS lol.

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh he knows. I tried to work a deal on other items its just between pay periods. I almost snagged those xs. Ill trade u a hollow point watch for them :)

Keep dreaming I already own a Hollow Point. How come you didn't snag the 24K XS?

Wife was too slow to approve

Blame it on the wifey tsk tsk no bueno. I hope she does not go on this forum lol. Does your wifey own a Caia Koopman Ravishing? I think she deserves something really nice for letting you make this unnecessary purchase lol.

She looks dowm at her left hand and KNOWS she owes me lol. I bought a tungsten $20 ring and said I want a watch and a holy grail purchase :)

I think she is letting you buy them so she can wear them. Juliets look better on chics than on dudes. Romeo = Men Juliet = Woman lol.

Username Hidden said:
I think she is letting you buy them so she can wear them. Juliets look better on chics than on dudes. Romeo = Men Juliet = Woman lol.
So why do u want them lol

Mainly trading purposes. I have 11 juliets at the moment but I don't wear any of them.

Ahh. I wear everything. This will be a once a year I take for a spin. Give me a heads up if u ever trade the xs