1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling a LNIB, only reason not BNIB had them sitting on Oakley stand, No scratches, dings, dents, rubs, etc like I said brand new just sitting on the display stand. Got to be one of the coolest microbags to come along in a while.

Full Disclosure:There is a small manufacturing blemish on the left ear sock, it looks like they didn't get the RED paint completely in the O, see 3rd picture.

Asking $130 G&S all in shipping to CONUS. Will not ship International sorry my friends across the water!

LNIB Apocalyspe Holbrooks Prizm Lenses - IMG_0706.JPG LNIB Apocalyspe Holbrooks Prizm Lenses - IMG_0707.JPG LNIB Apocalyspe Holbrooks Prizm Lenses - IMG_0708.JPG LNIB Apocalyspe Holbrooks Prizm Lenses - IMG_0709.JPG

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bag is sweet ..

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I really hate to part with that bag! It's the best one out in a while :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    That's a really good price for prizim daily and these. Damn. How bout to Canada?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Canada isn't always considered Intl' ... It's an 10$ upcharge normally

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah when I went to USPS and put in the Toronto info, totally estimate w/o actual address, it looked to be an extra $15.95 for First Class Mail. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Anyways yes I will ship to Canada for the extra shipping.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    one last bump before i send them off to e-Bay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.