1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    Every since I got the watch I really wanted, I never worn any other watch except the orange dial Hollow Point occasionally. So, I decided to sell the ones that will never get worn to fund the upcoming large purchase.

Black dial Hollow Point, like new complete with large plastic storage/display case and outer cardboard box. It was never resized so all the links are accounted for. Never worn. Displayed just a month or so. I am asking $1,200 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance within the US.

LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6062.JPG
    LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6063.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6064.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6065.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6066.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6067.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6068.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6069.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6070.JPG LNIB Black Dial Hollow Point watch - IMG_6071.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I love this watch! I wish I could afford it from you so GLWS.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :bump:

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    SPF

Anonymous likes this.