• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold LNIB/BNIB Red Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As per the title... I had another Red MM so used that one instead. Basically kept this one in the compartment of my watch winder to look at my watch collection every once in a while but finally moving on from collecting Oakley watches. It's missing the plastic on the face and back case hence LNIB but could really pass for BNIB. I even wrapped the face with an extra plastic wrap I found in my stash. Comes complete with outer white box, black plastic box, and papers. Band is even wrapped in plastic as seen below.

Need to sell stuff I don't use as wife is no longer working so have to keep us afloat. Selling for $800 shipped - SOLD :)

Will ship OCONUS but please PM me first so that I could give a quote for shipping. Just looking to sell so no trades please. Thanks for looking! :)

PS: If you purchase this and the Titanium Killswitch (also listed here) I can knock off some more $ since I'm saving on shipping.

IMG_7749.JPG

FullSizeRender 22.jpg

IMG_7750.JPG

IMG_7752.JPG

IMG_7748.JPG

IMG_7745.JPG

IMG_7746.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:lol:

Some people reacted to this post.
Status