1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    I am looking to trade these for either Chip Foose or Locog Fuel Cells, I will consider others also though so feel free to make offers. I also can send better pics if need be but these have only been worn a few times lenses and frames are perfect.
    LNIB Boston Red Sox Fuel Cell - P1000730_zpse4309c64.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What!?!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    IUSteve had a pair for sale ... They seem to be gone now

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    Yeah i saw those really just can't afford to buy right now and these did the lucky charm thing and sox won so i am hoping to trade them to another sox fan and i will try and pick up another pair next year. So please make offers really want to make a trade

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What your getting ride of em??? Not trying your luck for the repeat next season!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    Thanks man but no money to buy anything. Really wish I kept my Foose so I was hoping someone would be interested in these.. They are perfect. And they are World Series Champs!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to rub it in... LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    Bump