• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold LNIB Juliet - Plasma/Fire AND X-Squared - Polished/VR28

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Got some bad news this week and I need to free up some cash so these are up for sale.

First up is a complete LNIB Juliet in plasma with fire lenses. These have only been tried on by me and have sat on display since I got them. The "H" sticker fell off and wasn't sticky enough to go back on but short of that, they're new. The nose is nice and tight, not like the newer juliets, but solid. The lenses have some dust on them and a few fingerprint smudges but I won't clean them because I don't want to risk scratching the lens because they're for sale. As stated, box, coin, bag, extra nosebombs, and paperwork are all included. I'm looking for $250 shipped in the US. I will ship to Canada but will probably want a little more. Please note that while the glasses are perfect, the box has a few creases in it from when they were shipped to me. Refer to pics.

2012-09-21150609_zps1d504782.jpg

2012-09-21150542_zps6225b9cd.jpg

2012-09-21150707_zpsfaadf3c8.jpg

Next up is a pair of NEW XS in polished with VR28 lenses. There isn't much more to say. I have never worn them (short of trying them on in my house a few times) and the member I got them from hadn't worn them either. I don't have the box etc but they will come in a bag. If you want, I will switch out the VR for some standard black iridium lenses, they are also like new. I'm looking for $250 shipped in the US.

2012-09-21150353_zps68be3ef4.jpg

2012-09-21150422_zps85b7fd6e.jpg

Paypal is the form of payment and send it as a gift please. As stated, I need some cash right now but won't accept low ball offers. I will put them on the bay as a last resort. I feel the prices are definitely fair tho. Please PM me with any questions or offers etc. Thanks for looking. I should add, no trades. Unless you want to trade me something worth a lot more than what I've got so I can then sell that. Which obviously makes no sense. So, basically, no trades.

Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

ok. now they're both gone. thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.