1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell my lightly used pair of Oakley O Rocker pros. They come with complete packaging, charger, XL Microfiber, and extra set of grey lenses. The fire lenses have some small scratches on the very very bottom of the lens, and I mean on the bottom! Like almost under lens. And the grey lenses are prefect. Asking $270 but of course is always OBO! On this sale I'm going to do first one to PayPal takes them home. I feel that's a little more fair to the people that a looking and ready to buy!

Just for the people that are wondering, this is the pair that runs off of Bluetooth. So it will work with your iPhone or smart phone. These DO NOT store music.

Price drop $200

Final $170

LNIB O Rocker Pro NOW $130 - E0806044-3584-4CD6-AC9A-033D05797E76-15591-000012A6DB294976.jpg

LNIB O Rocker Pro NOW $130 - E543341B-D360-45D7-8C0E-D6C5876361DC-15591-000012A6D6E4C5C3.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one for $200?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any one for $170 shipped?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any one for $130? SHIPPED??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    what is the fit comparable to?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    The size is comparable to the Bottle Cap and Flak Jacket.

BTW OP - I believe this is a Thump Pro