• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold LNIB Pit Boss 1 $455 CONUS Shipping & PP Fee Included - Final Price Drop

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello, reluctantly offering this two pairs for sale. I bought them almost a year ago and they have been sitting in the box ever since - never worn either pair but of course I tried them on. I have only sold one set of Juilets on here about a year ago but please buy with confidence knowing you will get what I have advertised or I will offer you a full refund minus shipping and return shipping if they are sent back to me within 72hrs and in the same condition I sent them in.

Also I was not sure what was a good starting price so please feel free to send me offers!

DSCN5504_zpsirspe1na.jpg

First up is the Pitboss 1 set
Matte Black/Titanium frame with polarized Black Iridium Lenses - $475 including CONUS shipping

I bought this set used from another seller. They come complete with the box, collector box, microfiber bag and paperwork. The other seller blacked out the info on the outer box with a sharpie so unfortunately that is the way it will come to you. The frames and lenses look absolutely pristine to me - but I am not a "hardcore" collector - I did look at them under my lighted magnifying lamp and did not see even any minor scratches or blemishes whatsoever. The microfiber bag looks like it does have a couple of smudges of something on the outside, very minor but I did not want to try and clean it. Sorry, my pics are not the best but if you would like a specific photo just let me know.
DSCN5499_zpswg5z1tgq.jpg

DSCN5497_zpsysgntpa8.jpg

DSCN5496_zpsnu8g21e6.jpg

DSCN5494_zpsvdcchpwb.jpg

DSCN5492_zps09znqiu3.jpg

DSCN5485_zpsm6fl0pbx.jpg

Next is the Pitboss II set - SOLD!!

Matte Black frame with polarized Black Iridium Lenses - $OLD PayPal including CONUS shipping

I bought this set BRAND NEW and they have NEVER been worn - only tried on. They come complete with the box, collector box, microfiber bag and paperwork. The frames and lenses are new and absolutely pristine, there is no wear, minor scratches or blemishes whatsoever. Sorry, my pics are not the best but if you would like a specific photo just let me know.
DSCN5470_zpsnqafexz3.jpg

DSCN5472_zpsocynpzpa.jpg

DSCN5478_zpsyauv7xii.jpg

DSCN5476_zpslon7f11e.jpg

DSCN5482_zpsezyiodbn.jpg

DSCN5480_zpsvmupchs0.jpg

DSCN5514_zpsklnh32yz.jpg

DSCN5479_zpseybgi4x8.jpg
DSCN5466_zpszumpo7sc.jpg

DSCN5504.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Really nice stuff, my friend. I'm sure it's not easy parting with them.

Amazing pieces of Oakley History!

REDUCED
$525 for PB1
$SOLD for PB2

Make me an offer!! I would like to sell these... well I wouldnt like to but it would be helpful....

(thanks for the compliments guys!)

Last edited:
Pm sent

Any takers? Any offers?

Thanks for looking guys!

I just traded for a matte PB2 a couple weeks ago or I'd be all over them.

PB2 just sold a couple hours ago. Thanks guys!

Last price drop for the PB1s

$475 shipped CONUS.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.