• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold LNIB Titanium 12 Gauge (CF with yellow accents)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As per the title... Very carefully used a few times then pretty much sat in the compartment of my watch winder, hence LNIB. Comes complete with outer white box, white sleeve, black box, the famous wooden box, manual and papers. Extra links included as you will also see below. I love this watch so much I couldn't bear to use it as much as I wanted to. Looks absolutely clean, only problem is when I had the battery replaced at HQ a few months ago the guy who removed the back case probably didn't handle it with great care so there is a mark as you will see below. Other than the mark underneath (which is obviously hidden), everything else is in amazing condition. Alarm and chrono also work like a charm!

Need to sell stuff I don't use as wife is no longer working so have to keep us afloat. Selling for $900 OBO shipped - SOLD! ;)

Will ship OCONUS but please PM me first so that I could give a quote for shipping. Just looking to sell so no trades please. Thanks for looking! :)

PS: If you think my price is way off then please PM me... I haven't been that active here lately so please excuse my ignorance. Also if you purchase this and the Titanium Killswitch (also listed here) I can knock off some more $ since I'm saving on shipping.

IMG_7718.JPG
IMG_7719.JPG
IMG_7720.JPG
IMG_7721.JPG
IMG_7723.JPG
IMG_7724.JPG
IMG_7725.JPG
IMG_7726.JPG
IMG_7728.JPG
IMG_7729.JPG
IMG_7730.JPG
IMG_7732.JPG