• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading LNIB Tron Pit Boss FOR Some X Metals

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I've been trying to trade or sell this but no dice so far. I've been on a X Metal binge lately so let's if I can trade this LNIB, complete Tron Pit Boss for some metals. Must be in excellent to LNIB condition and absolutely must be complete with box, bag, coin, extra rubbers, and paperwork. I'm trading a complete pair so its only fair I get a complete pair in return. Pictures below. Stand not included. Here's my want list:

I will do a straight trade for one of these pairs:

Titanium / Gold Iridium Romeo 1, must be serialized
Copper Penny
Jordan Mars

OR

I will do a 2 for 1 trade for any of these pairs, to clarify 2 pairs from you for my Tron:

Polished / VR28 BIP X Squared
Carbon / OO BIP X Squared
Carbon Ducati Juliet
Titanium / Gold Iridium Juliet
X Metal / Ruby Iridium Juliet
X Metal / BIP Romeo 2
Plasma / Gold Iridium Romeo 2
Titanium / Ice Iridium Penny
TiO2 XX X Metal
TiO2 Juliet

May add more to my want list if I can think of something else

WP_20140510_12_34_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20140510_12_35_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20140510_12_36_15_Pro.jpg
WP_20140510_12_36_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20140510_12_36_41_Pro.jpg
WP_20140510_12_37_24_Pro.jpg
WP_20140510_12_37_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20140510_12_40_01_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Does it come with the backpack?

Username Hidden said:
Does it come with the backpack?
no backpack, I would have stated that if it did

I was just curious why you think 1 trons worth two Juliet's without having the backpack, that's all

Username Hidden said:
I was just curious why you think 1 trons worth two Juliet's without having the backpack, that's all
Depends of course on which Juliet we're talking about, some are worth for a straight trade, while some are not, the Juliets that come to my mind that are around the same value of a Tron Pit Boss are IH, Ichiros, Finito, Corvette, and that's all I can think for now. I'm basing this on the current, average market value of these pairs, including the Tron from recent and current listings here and on eBay. From my observation the current average market value of a Tron Pit Boss sits around between $800 - $900 ish and that price is consistent in both here in the forum and on eBay. Sure you'll see some listings that have a lower price than the average once in awhile but those obviously don't happen very often so again I'm basing this on the current average market value of this pair. So yes I'm placing my Tron's value between $800 - $900, and that's just for the glasses. With the backpack that's an $300 increase in value, as that's what I've seen the average asking price for the Tron backpack both here and on eBay. Again these are my observations so if I'm off based on some of the prices and values let me know. But I believe that a straight trade for either a R1 or copper penny or Jordan Mars for my Tron is a very fair trade on both sides.

Last edited:
Pictures added for your viewing pleasure :cool-20:

Hello,
what about a trade with a BNIB Juliet IH ?

Username Hidden said:
Hello,
what about a trade with a BNIB Juliet IH ?
already have one thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.