1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - btv3.jpg best pictures I could take in the store
    Anyone know if the are real?
    The value?
    Rarity?

Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - 2ofw.jpg
    Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - gax8.jpg
    Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - zxqf.jpg
    Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - i16e.jpg
    Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - p5ju.jpg Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - h9s2.jpg Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - xcbo.jpg Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - qto4.jpg Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value? - 1m54.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

The Team Usa Fuel Cells are, Frogskins look real as well.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

+1...
    Tell him you will give him $100 for both and your best offer is $150....if they are in perfect condition you STOLE them.

4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Oakley is clearing out a lot of their Olympic themed stuff. So that being said I would not give a whole lot for the fuel cells maybe max 60 since they are used.

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Wasn't aware of that.....$100 for both and you are good tops.

6. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I would say 100 for both, 150 is way to high for both. I had a pawn shop try to sell me a Troy Lee Eyepatch non pol for 100 bucks and the lens was scratched pretty bad. I offered 65 and they said no so I left. Ended up getting a pair that was like new for under 100 so my advice is depending on condition and how much they will work with you. Pawn shops arent a really good place to score a deal. They want to make money, thats why they are in business. Good luck man.

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  7. lawman0210

These are as new as they get. I love Pawn shops. If used to manage one. If you know how to work it you can get some great deals. I picked up a Dyson Ball vac today new in box for 160.00 out the door. Wife has been bothering me for 1 1/2 years to get her one. Its amazing how they get more and more spoiled. Hoover, kirby, Dyson standard, dyson monster and now the Dyson Ball.

8. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

Those frogskins are on sale for $89.97 at SGH... Just FYI

9. lawman0210

Thank you I think you just saved me some $$$. i think there asking price was 75.00 so that means my frequent flyer discount may have been to 65 out the door. Is this frogskin by chance a harder to find model?

10. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Those frogs are hot, too bad they don't suit me.