• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Location to obtain authentic Oakley polarized lens

Weestenosis

Oakley Expert
Can anybody assist me in how to obtain authentic Oakley polarized lenses for my xmetal xx??? I like the red mirrorized one, like the one cyclops wore on x-men movie. I have walleva from eBay and they are thin, so when I put them on, the lens wobble.. At time one lens coms off from the frame..... Please help me out... Thanks in advance.

custom cut is your only option. If you want to maintain the same lens curvature then your only red lens option is ruby iridium polarized

Not to mention the OO red and +red doesn't give the X-men Cyclops effect like the OP was looking for ;)

I prefer red mirrorized and polarised lens....second is the blue mirror polarized lenses and third will be the black mirror polarized lans.....

Can anybody assist me in how to obtain authentic Oakley polarized lenses for my xmetal xx??? I like the red mirrorized one, like the one cyclops wore on x-men movie. I have walleva from eBay and they are thin, so when I put them on, the lens wobble.. At time one lens coms off from the frame..... Please help me out... Thanks in advance.
Order them in prescription from oakley

If you're an X-man or cyclops fan, then for red polar lenses in your metal XX the only options for maintaining the same lens base curve is:

1. ruby for red mirror
2. fire for red/orange mirror (varies greatly depending on the batch as they're generally more orange and less red)
3. +red or OO red for red/blue mirror

All would have to be custom cut.

Oh and becareful with those walleva lenses... I had a pair to try out and the lens cracked as if a layer of the lens split off. Looks great, but I rate them poorly on usability & quality.

Yeah. I bougth them long time ago. And I did not know about this oakleyforum... If I only knew them, I would not waste my money for walleva.

Jdd32, where can I get those lens that u have mentioned???

Back