• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

London Fuel Cell.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I've never seen those either. Seems like something that would come out for the London Olympics like the Union Jack frogskin. When were these released?

Are these the London fuel cell polished black with black iridium or the LOCOG fuel cell polished black with black iridium? I don't have much info on either. All I know the LOCOG is part of the London Olympics. I really like the picture of the fuel cell in the link above. I would love to know more about it

Are these the London fuel cell polished black with black iridium or the LOCOG fuel cell polished black with black iridium? I don't have much info on either. All I know the LOCOG is part of the London Olympics. I really like the picture of the fuel cell in the link above. I would love to know more about it

Its not the locog, it has blue earstems. Its the london.

As far as I'm aware these haven't been released yet, just announced. I was in the London flagship store last week and never saw them. If you have release details then, as I'm in London, I'd be happy to help you or anyone else get a pair.

Latest Posts

Back