• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lonely Planet

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
My first ever Artist Series purchase was a C100 Jupiter and it has been pretty lonely. This morning however, it is a lonely planet no more! Thanks to qtrain, I now have my hands on the Stanley Donwood Jupiter. Absolutely LOVE the hard case it comes with and I had no idea that they were polarized.... Bonus!!

My 6yr old tends to think she has to try on every pair I buy, hence the last pic! They suit her better than me tho.

169db821.jpg

85b7a30a.jpg

db29c6af.jpg

congrat's Mickle. She does suit the jupiters really well! she's got an awesome smile :D i think she should have these.

My favorite of all the artist series. Stanley Donwood is amazing, and Im a big Radiohead fan to boot. Awesome pick up Mickle!

Cheers guys, they are a nice pair indeed. Got them for a very nice price too!

Very nice pick up!! You should complete the rest of the artist series now!
Yea, I do plan on getting my hands on them all eventually. Have 4 so far but this is going to be a long haul to collect so I'm just taking my time. Don't plan on wearing any of the Artist Series either. Purely a collector's thing for me.

Back