• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Lost X Metals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducman

Oakley Enthusiast
SoCal
IMG_1271.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG
IMG_1273.JPG

stumble on this forum a few days ago. Long story short, I just purchased the L.E TinCan and wanted more info on them.saw the metal section and realized wait..... I have those .... not sure which one i have as it has been i believe 17 yrs ago. are these the R1s?

They were put aside because they wouldn't fit when wearing a helmet riding my duc. was wondering what is the value of these pairs. serial number is 7*77. tried to take a pic but couldn't get to focus the right way.
found also the coin but no packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, those are R1s. And if they have a 4 digit serial number, they are the R1 Jordans. Looks like you stumbled onto quite a pair of Romeos there, man!!!

Great find, congratulations. Now you have to wear them. :cool-20:
Thanks, I actually tried them on and they were super ass tight, maybe because they weren't worn for the past decade. Looks like they're antiques to me lol.
Dunno why some people are so crazy about them maybe they can go to a new home who would really appreciate them, I guess to each its own. Just like a gf I had a long time ago whom I was so in love and see her now and I say meh :) not sure of my analogy but I find it funny hahaha !..... But I would still hit it.... Bahaha

Don't try to compare X-metals to X-girlfriends... The Oakley Romeos are a timeless design, while old girlfriends are... well, not timeless. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back