• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Ride

Michael LaPlante

Oakley Beginner
South Florida
So a good friend of mine finally found a double wide. Problem was it was about a 4 hour ride north from Delray to Ocala. He asked and I said I would take the ride with him. 9 hours later I was back home. Case was gorgeous. Probably a 9 out of ten if I had to judge. His wife wants him to get rid of the single one and he said I could have it for $200.00 delivered. The glass is mint but the metal has some nicks/scratches. Has the lock and all and the light works on it fine. Is it worth it?

I can post pictures tonight but seems like it's an OK deal.

So a good friend of mine finally found a double wide. Problem was it was about a 4 hour ride north from Delray to Ocala. He asked and I said I would take the ride with him. 9 hours later I was back home. Case was gorgeous. Probably a 9 out of ten if I had to judge. His wife wants him to get rid of the single one and he said I could have it for $200.00 delivered. The glass is mint but the metal has some nicks/scratches. Has the lock and all and the light works on it fine. Is it worth it?

I can post pictures tonight but seems like it's an OK deal.
More then an OK deal ...

Back