• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I won't normally bump or make additional posts to remark updates, but I figured this one was important because it addresses the negatives I had:

In Section 1.4 (should be Ctrl+F friendly), I outlined a simplified method to closing the jaw, and pointed out a (obvious) way to help the metal clip clear the lens when opening the jaw. Both points do somewhat boost my outlook on the swapping design. Wordy steps for the closure, but it's a quick action when you get it down and still avoids touching the lens surfaces.

While I wish it was a virtually "seamless" closing action like the Jawbone, it's still better than I originally found. Overall swap takes about 20 seconds for me, twice as long as the Radarlock.. Added time is owed to the closure and extra steps at the nose/clip.

Not to sound defensive over it, but have you run the stems full length? And was the security sensor on in the store? I can imagine those influencing the feel, though I don't think they have Radar/Lock/EV-esque grip regardless.
I actually didn't. Maybe that would improve the feel. The one I tried on at the store was actually on hold for someone else, so I didn't want to go messing with someone else's future property. lol

Latest Posts

Back