1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. PapioXmetal

PapioXmetal Oakley Enthusiast

Hello all, I am a long time Juliet owner (one pair, plasma/fire) since around 2000. However recently, that pair after two tune ups and a few lenses, was stolen out of my truck. So the search was on for replacements as I could not drive without Juliets! In the following three weeks I have acquired 3 Juliets and a 24k XX! The theft got me thinking... I need to stock up so I can wear these things for life! And thats now my goal. Below is a list of purchases (and just a little gloating on the steal imo)

Polished / BiP - 9 of 10. Paid fiat price on ebay
    2 pairs Polished / Ice. Both good pairs, loose nose bridge and bad lenses. First is already at Xman's doorstep going to plasma / vr28. Second pair will probably go to him as well for his matte black. Havnt decided on lens yet. CL finds for $50 each!

And finally a second gen 24k XX! Solid 7/8 of 10. These are not exactly my style but for $100 I could not say no! I actually would like to trade straight up for a nice carbon/BiP juliet (once I get to 15 posts of course!)

I have enjoyed this forum for awhile, just finally have the real itch to join in! I will posts pics as I get some pairs cleaned up!

Dave

Oakley dork likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. PapioXmetal

PapioXmetal Oakley Enthusiast

Oh! And I just picked a pair of Half X's for the wife! She's always complained about her cheap crappy shades compared to my Cadillacs! So that makes 5 x metals in 3 weeks! Shhhhhhh..... I know.:behindsofa:

Oakley dork likes this.
  3. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum!

And, sorry about your stolen Juliet. That's kinda suck. But now you have more and good that you sharing the love with your wife.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

5. Fernando

Fernando Oakley Expert Premium Member

Wellcome to The Forum dave

:welcome:

6. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

Holy cow buddy! The theft really sucks but you have snagged some damn fine deals there man! Congrats! Oh, and :welcome: to the forum!

7. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome :welcome:

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.

9. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome

10. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD