• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time owner

HawaiianVaporTrailz

Oakley Beginner
Mahalos from TX!

I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to the Oakley brand. My very first pair, all those years ago, were the Razor Blades. I've been steadily upgrading ever since: M Frames, (twice), three if you count the counterfeit I scored for $5! And most recently, a Half Jacket with black frames, and polarized black Iridium lenses.

Born and raised in Hawai'i, but transplanted to TX, I've now been in the Lone Star State for close to 18 years. AT&T Stadium is a stone's throw away, and I've been fortunate enough to have been to two Dallas Cowboys games. I've been a true fan of "Da Boyz" since the days of Staubach, Randy White, Tony Dorsett, even through that horrendous 1-15 1989 season.

Recently, I was dumb enough to leave my car unlocked overnight, and my Half Jacket got "jacked". I won't make the same mistake again when I get my next pair: Flak Jacket 2.0, polarized black Iridium with Carbon Fiber frame. Hopefully I'll be able to find one with an 'Asian Fit', or at the very least, with nose pieces that extend the lenses above my ugly mug. LOL

I'm honored to be a part of this great forum, and look forward to interacting with other members of "The Oakley Nation".

Mahalos again!

Mahalos from TX!

I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to the Oakley brand. My very first pair, all those years ago, were the Razor Blades. I've been steadily upgrading ever since: M Frames, (twice), three if you count the counterfeit I scored for $5! And most recently, a Half Jacket with black frames, and polarized black Iridium lenses.

Born and raised in Hawai'i, but transplanted to TX, I've now been in the Lone Star State for close to 18 years. AT&T Stadium is a stone's throw away, and I've been fortunate enough to have been to two Dallas Cowboys games. I've been a true fan of "Da Boyz" since the days of Staubach, Randy White, Tony Dorsett, even through that horrendous 1-15 1989 season.

Recently, I was dumb enough to leave my car unlocked overnight, and my Half Jacket got "jacked". I won't make the same mistake again when I get my next pair: Flak Jacket 2.0, polarized black Iridium with Carbon Fiber frame. Hopefully I'll be able to find one with an 'Asian Fit', or at the very least, with nose pieces that extend the lenses above my ugly mug. LOL

I'm honored to be a part of this great forum, and look forward to interacting with other members of "The Oakley Nation".

Mahalos again!
Welcome to the forum. :)

I couldn't imagine moving TO Texas FROM Hawaii.

:welcome: fellow Texan. So, living that close to AT&T center must mean your a Spurs fan too.

Back