• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Wait is over But Issues (Updated )

Fire polar for 165.00
where did he get IH lenses......id pay the 165.00 for the ih but not fire polar

Fire polar for 165.00
where did he get IH lenses......id pay the 165.00 for the ih but not fire polar
My bad I didnt $165 for the fire polar more like $75
he is an out source for oakley
he gets left over stuff all the time
he happened to get several IH lens, no box does that matter?

Ill do 75.00 for fire polarized,as long as there new and packed carfully,yea,those are rare.

Personally in that situation I tend to want to keep them and negotiate a partial refund to recoup the loss in value / cost to repair by being not as described. Luckily they usually agree; they could just as easily say "return for full refund or nothing".

Personally in that situation I tend to want to keep them and negotiate a partial refund to recoup the loss in value / cost to repair by being not as described. Luckily they usually agree; they could just as easily say "return for full refund or nothing".
Yea Ill see what he says
I would accept a partial refund. Crap it took me long enough to find this pair

The frame is worth $250 if its minty ($40 or so more than most Juliet frames - its an IH), the rubbers another $125, maybe $150 (or more) for a full set. If you only have the rubbers that were included its not a full set so back that valuation down to $110, maybe $100 to be safe... If the lenses are usable you could argue they are worth something - $50?... or 'worthless' - that is very subjective. A lot of us say once they are scratched they are trash. If they do not let light in and you can stand to wear them they have some value.

So it sounds like that pair is worth at least $350 as-is for the frame and rubbers, maybe $400 if you give the lensers some credit. If you are ever going to wear them and you can get $100, or even $75 back I would keep them as a pair to wear and grab yourself a new set of lenses to spare to keep in the case so you know they are perfect.

Good Luck!

The frame is worth $250 if its minty ($40 or so more than most Juliet frames - its an IH), the rubbers another $125, maybe $150 (or more) for a full set. If you only have the rubbers that were included its not a full set so back that valuation down to $110, maybe $100 to be safe... If the lenses are usable you could argue they are worth something - $50?... or 'worthless' - that is very subjective. A lot of us say once they are scratched they are trash. If they do not let light in and you can stand to wear them they have some value.

So it sounds like that pair is worth at least $350 as-is for the frame and rubbers, maybe $400 if you give the lensers some credit. If you are ever going to wear them and you can get $100, or even $75 back I would keep them as a pair to wear and grab yourself a new set of lenses to spare to keep in the case so you know they are perfect.

Good Luck!

MLJRSr thats a close valuation . I agree 100%
I Think thats going to be my approach, I will wear them with the damaged lens on occasion, I will buy a new set of lens before they are all gone.
Hell maybe buy the linegear rubbers to wear and preserve the factory ones.
But now thats getting ridicules.

Its really all on the seller now.

Back