• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Wait is over But Issues (Updated )

That doesn't make any sense.
Yea Its all a little to strange
I mean you cant miss the nics
Im afraid when he gets them back he may pull some , Hey they weren't there when I sent them to you BS
So I am on alert
Shipped back today with Signature confirmation. So I hope I dont have any issues.
I wonder if he was just trying hope no one would say anything about the nics?
I cant figure any of it out
here is the sale link

Oakley Infinite Hero Juliet x Metal Iridium Sunglasses 24 308 | eBay

Yea Its all a little to strange
I mean you cant miss the nics
Im afraid when he gets them back he may pull some , Hey they weren't there when I sent them to you BS
So I am on alert
Shipped back today with Signature confirmation. So I hope I dont have any issues.
I wonder if he was just trying hope no one would say anything about the nics?
I cant figure any of it out
here is the sale link

Oakley Infinite Hero Juliet x Metal Iridium Sunglasses 24 308 | eBay
Notice how he never takes a good shot of that side anyway.

Make sure to leave him negative or neutral feedback and note the item in question so when he relists it everyone else can see the history of the item if they view his feedback.

You won't. Because in the back of your head you will always know there are 2 Scrstches on lens and it will bother you until you get new ones or just another pair. You got cheated. Nothing to regret imho

Last edited:
OK Its over Got a full refund

You received a refund for this item

Hi Greg,

The seller accepted your return of OAKLEY INFINITE HERO JULIET X-METAL IRIDIUM SUNGLASSES 24-308, and refunded you $475.00. It should be available in your PayPal account.

You can view details of this return on eBay.

Back