• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Look at this IDIOT

pjd1234

Love em R1s
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Strip town
I just have to post this well this bukers is on ebay unbelievable :eek::eek::eek: we all know that retail is 150 who ever gets this one is a total
F:mad-35::mad-35:L. I just hate it when people does this what an opportunist.

romeo oakley | eBay

699. That is a huge markup!! I had said previously I was shocked none had gone for sale and was curious on the price.
I see the carabiners for 499 there
Its people like this guy that drives the market up on stuff that us collectors try and get.
EXACTLY AND I HAVENT GOTTEN A BUNKER YET IMISSED OUT ON TWO SAT ALL SOLD HERE AND ILL BE OUT OF TOWN MOSTLY OF THE WEEK SO I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ONE.

I see the carabiners for 499 there

EXACTLY AND I HAVENT GOTTEN A BUNKER YET IMISSED OUT ON TWO SAT ALL SOLD HERE AND ILL BE OUT OF TOWN MOSTLY OF THE WEEK SO I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ONE.

Do you know if stores are going to get more? Kronin and myself got the 2 in Austin but if they send more Ill look out for you and @GH4AU

thanks bro they said they will seriously I was angry and yell at the employees there I gave my contact number 2 weeks ago and told them gimme a call I even called almost every day for them I called again today all sold out I was furious as I gave my infos 2 weeks age . I did call Friday as I know there are no deliveries and the guy told me they have them Friday morning called today all gone I was pissed. They will have them again il make sure ill cal theyre a$$es everyday.

Back