1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

I just have to post this well this bukers is on ebay unbelievable :eek::eek::eek: we all know that retail is 150 who ever gets this one is a total
    F:mad-35::mad-35:L. I just hate it when people does this what an opportunist.

romeo oakley | eBay

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

And it is a higher number......:twitch:

3. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

I know I really do hope nobody buys this..

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

699. That is a huge markup!! I had said previously I was shocked none had gone for sale and was curious on the price.

pjd1234 likes this.
  5. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

@Dallas O Hog said there was one sold for 400 already. Carabiniers for 599.99 and books for 249.99 also.

6. atrain

Its people like this guy that drives the market up on stuff that us collectors try and get.

pjd1234 likes this.
  7. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

I see the carabiners for 499 there
    EXACTLY AND I HAVENT GOTTEN A BUNKER YET IMISSED OUT ON TWO SAT ALL SOLD HERE AND ILL BE OUT OF TOWN MOSTLY OF THE WEEK SO I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET ONE.

8. atrain

Do you know if stores are going to get more? Kronin and myself got the 2 in Austin but if they send more Ill look out for you and @GH4AU

9. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

thanks bro they said they will seriously I was angry and yell at the employees there I gave my contact number 2 weeks ago and told them gimme a call I even called almost every day for them I called again today all sold out I was furious as I gave my infos 2 weeks age . I did call Friday as I know there are no deliveries and the guy told me they have them Friday morning called today all gone I was pissed. They will have them again il make sure ill cal theyre a$$es everyday.

10. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

I guess the listing is gone